We are proud to have been associated with a diverse range of clients from across Kerala and the Middle East. Within a short span of one year of penetrating into the Web Design, Development and Digital Marketing arena, we have 12+ happy clients.
NKF Spices, backed by the Eastern Group, was venturing into the wholesale flavour ingredients market and approached our CEO for branding and website. They were just starting off as a brand and we were to build the brand from the scratch.
What we did?
- Logo: Our creative team came up with a logo that conveyed the company’s values.
- Brochure: NKF Spices targets the big players in the food and flavour industry. They wanted a brochure that was pleasant and showcased their products and legacy ably. Our creative team came up with a brochure with design and content apt for the food and flavour industry.
- Website: We designed and developed a responsive website that aligned with the brand logo and appealed the international clientele.
" I assigned the work for developing the website for NKF Spices to Tommy Joseph considering his experience in Synthite Group. His team proved me absolutely right as they came up with a beautiful design that captured the essence of our business perfectly. We are a B2B and the website and brochure designed by ImpactUs are proving worthy of our investment. I wish Tommy and his team enduring success in web design, development and digital marketing."
Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT) is a Government Aided Autonomous Institution, started in 1956, affiliated to Anna University that specializes in scientific and technical education. CIT wanted a website exclusively for their upcoming event International Conference on Industry 4.0 - An Ensemble of Transpiring Cyber Physical Systems (Impact of Smart Connected Manufacturing Systems).
What we did?
- Logo: We designed a logo that reflected the event’s technicalities.
- Print and E Brochure: We designed their print and electronic brochure that conveyed the communications regarding the event and guiding the potential participants to register.
- Website: We designed and developed their responsive website that synced with the technical nature of their event and also allowed users to register for the event.
" We had approached Tommy Joseph to design and develop the website for our Industry 4.0 event scheduled next year. Though our content requirement was purely technology-related, the ImpactUs team came up with absolutely apt design and content that perfectly showcased the event’s specialities. They also did our brochures at a very short notice. We are very happy with team ImpactUs and recommend them strongly for web solutions."
Sapins Dairy was already establishing themselves in the Kochi market and was looking for expanding their market and operations. We were approached to initiate their digital marketing activities initially and then also assigned to revamp their website.
What we did?
- Digital Marketing: We started the digital marketing campaign for Sapins on September 1st with Coconut Day. The post reach which was hardly 300+ is now reaching out to 4000+. The engagement levels have also multiplied significantly.
- Website: We revamped their website into a responsive site with more engaging content and captivating design. Our digital marketing campaigns bring in more leads to the website thereby increasing their online credibility on a day to day basis. for the event.
" We are a growing organization and approached Tommy Joseph to understand the possibilities of exploring digital marketing for our business. Their team came up with a very feasible and realistic digital marketing strategy which we decided to adopt. The response was instant, positive, and growing. I realized the power of strategic content marketing within a couple of weeks and hence, asked them to work on my website too. I have already recommended ImpactUs to many of my friends for their website design, development and digital marketing requirements. I wish Tommy and his team sustainable success."